st. blaize rc primary school
St. Blaize Primary was established in 1927 and was accommodated at the Roman Catholic Church grounds in Extension 6, Mossel Bay until 2002. In January 2003 the school moved to its current premises (01 Sampson Street). The majority of our learners come from a socio-economic disadvantaged background.
At present the school has a total workforce 18 educators including the principal, one administration clerk and three general assistants against a learner population of six hundred and eleven (611) learners. This works out to an educator – pupil ratio of 1:37.
St. Blaize Primary School offers a wide variety of learning areas ranging from academic to various sport activities. Currently we have inadequate infrastructure to support the direction in which the school are moving to enhance learner development.
School Building & Classrooms:
16 Classrooms (1 computer lab)
No School Hall
Quintile 4 (No School Fees)